2020 Application for the Aquarium Sciences Internship at the Maria Mitchell Association
Deadline: February 1, 2020, 11pm EST
Fill out the following online form. Provide the names and relevant information of three people who are familiar with your academic accomplishments, your marine research and/or animal care experience or potential. At the bottom of this page, please upload the following documents in PDF format. Upon submission of the application you will receive an automated email confirmation. This email will contain a PDF file of your entire application, including your uploaded PDF documents, if your documentation was uploaded successfully. Please note: If you do not receive this completed PDF file, your application materials were not uploaded successfully and will not be processed. If you need assistance saving your documents in PDF format, please contact email@example.com.
1) Cover Letter and Application Questions:Create one document that includes your one page cover letter and the answers to these questions (answer each question in 10 sentences or fewer):
1. Describe a situation where you took on responsibility to meet deadlines, organize people and/or made an extra effort to finish a group project.
2. Why are you interested in Marine Science and Aquariums?
3. What experience do you have caring for live animals?
4. What experience do you have working with kids or adults in an education setting?
5. What role do you usually find yourself playing when working with a group?
6. What dates are you available to work? Ranging from (5/20/20-9/20/20)
2) Resume/CV:Two pages maximum. Include information about any previous internships, jobs, or volunteer experience relevant to your application
3) Transcripts:Unofficial are okay. If you have multiple transcripts, please combine them into a single PDF file. Please be sure that you are not attempting to submit a secured PDF file.
Questions may be sent to Jack Dubinsky, Aquarium Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org.